Here at TradeGecko, we empower commerce entrepreneurs to build amazing businesses, we do this by providing the world’s leading Commerce Platform for growing SMB brands. We're redefining commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
We’re always being asked how we’ve gotten such quick traction in the market and the answer is simple….we hire relentlessly resourceful individuals, hackers, freethinkers and people that make it their mission to make our customers even more awesome.
TradeGecko was founded in Singapore, we also have offices in Manila, Philippines, and Toronto, Canada. We are looking for a great customer leader to join our growing, global company.
As the Director of Customer Experience at TradeGecko, you will need to embody one of our core values, Customer Obsession. Our north star as a company is to help our customers achieve their desired outcomes.
You should have a deep understanding of SaaS, customer success, onboarding, account management, and building and leading global Customer teams.
We’re currently seeking a visionary with a deep understanding of traditional and innovative Customer Success strategies and a proven track record of building strong teams to support our customers. This is not a role for the faint-hearted. You will be rolling up your sleeves while you help to build, mentor, drive and elevate our talented customer team, and TradeGecko, to the next level.
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-selling and up-selling
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall health scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Map customer journey
- Develop listening points in the journey (e.g., usage, satisfaction, etc.)
- Standardize interventions for each point in the journey
- Define segmentation of customer base and varying strategies
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Learn from best practices in the industry
- Manage Customer Success Activities
- Professional Services
- Customer Success Management
- Cross-sell / Up-sell
- Measure the Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Define operational metrics for team
- Create cadence for review within the team
- Expose subset of metrics to the executive team, company, and board
- Lead World-class Customer SuccessTeams
- Recruit experienced leaders for each functional role
- Attract high potential individual contributors into the team
- Encourage continuous learning within the team
- Inspire Customer Success Across the Company
- Contribute to a company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Align with Marketing around marketing to existing clients
- Align with Product around driving product roadmap
- Align with Sales around cross-sell and up-sell and focus on selling with a retention focus
- Align with Finance around measurement and forecasting
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
Why become a Gecko?
- Work with a multi-national, multi-talented group of marketers, salespeople, engineers, designers.
- Be a part of a globally competitive Marketing Team
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people who will take you to that next level.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together.
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures the entrepreneurial nature and startup culture and always encourages everyone to be themselves and be creative.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!