Build products to make customers successful
Xendit is an Indonesian fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. We serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.
Our main focus is to build the most advanced payment rails for Indonesia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments in Indonesia simple, secure and easy for everyone. We currently serve local SMEs to some of Indonesia’s largest tech startups and also giant-sized businesses like Samsung. We process millions of transactions monthly, growing 25% month on month for the last 2 years. We are trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world, and are alumni of the prestigious YCombinator (S15).
At Xendit, Product Managers help build innovative payments products for our customers. Product development is an extremely collaborative effort between engineering, design, analytics and customer-facing teams. You’d be joining a team of experienced Product Managers who have a track record of successfully building large-scale business and consumer products that are collectively impacting millions of users around the world.
We're looking for product manager to build B2B payment products that help our customers send and accept money at scale.
- Build products that customers want
- Understand customers’ needs and translate into technical requirements
- Prioritize features based on impact to customers and expected growth
- Understand the industry and present business cases for partnerships, major features, or new integrations.
- Determine resources necessary to build your vision and build a roadmap to get there.
- Share knowledge with the rest of the team
- Keep up with the competitive landscape and know why we win
- Build templates so sales can bring clarity to prospective customers
- Ensure documentation is kept up to date on our website, API reference, and Knowledge Base as new features are released
- Hold workshops and build training materials for the Customer Success team
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may be a good fit if
- You can think in big picture terms, but deliver on the details
- You have a nose for great products, and advocate for new features with qualitative and quantitative reasoning
- You do whatever it takes to make your product and team successful, whether that means writing a QA plan or meeting with clients to understand their needs
- You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans
- You communicate with empathy and exceptional precision
- You are technical enough to work productively with engineers and navigate questions about architecture and product decisions alike
- Beyond shipping new products, you obsess about continuous product improvement
- You have at least five years of product development experience, with a few specifically in product management
- You’ve mentored product managers, engineers, and designers in how to work together to build great products