Experience: min. 3 years
Benefits: Salary, meals, BPJS, medical, life insurance
- Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to.
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication is a must.
- A post-graduate qualification in marketing may be desired.
- Several years’ related job experience may be strongly preferred.
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential.
- Have proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Understand current marketing trends.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.