Experience: min. 1 years
Benefits: Salary, meals, BPJS, medical, life insurance
- Lead research and analysis on user's needs, technology, and resources to identify potential solutions and new ideas to drive company's performance.
- Translate those abstract ideas to clear and detailed development strategy (prototyping, gathering requirements)
- Work closely with development and all other departments to improve user experience.
- Posses broad knowledge and deep passion about technology and improving efficiency
- Solid abstract reasoning ability
- Solid communication skill
- Understanding of product development/management particularly in tech
- Willing to learn broad subjects
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering such as Computer Science, System Information, or Electrical Engineering is a plus
- Fresh graduate is accepted, 1 year experience is preferred
- Ability to work without supervision