The Senior Mobile Application Developer should have a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limit and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. They will work closely with our product team to create a cohesive look, feel and overall user experience for our Mobile Apps and SDKs. Be prepared to share your portfolio of mobile applications.
- Assist in the design and development of our mobile (Android and iOS) applications and SDK's.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and develop new features that improve our product.
- Work with internal and external data sources and API's
- Test, debug and maintain the application software throughout the product lifecycle
- Ensure quality products using continuous integration and unit testing
- Work properly on bugs (and minimizing it) as well as improving application performance.
- Innovate through continuously discovering and implement new technologies
- Be up to date with the Mobile technology industry such as changes in policies, technological advancements, news and market trends.
Education and Experience:
- 4+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years of native Android development (Java)
- 2+ years of experience with version control solutions (mercurial and git)
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- *Experience on iOS, Cordova, React Native, Xamarin and other mobile related technologies are a plus
- Solid understanding of, and experience implementing the full mobile development life cycle.