The Senior Python Developer leads the design and development of new software and extensive software revisions. This individual reports directly to the Engineering Director to plan the architecture and implementation of new products and features that will help LenddoEFL to accomplish its strategic goals.
Additionally, this position is responsible for managing and coaching a team of engineers.
Through their design, development and management efforts, the Senior Developer's contributions play a major role in LenddoEFL’s success.
- Defines product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring that designs are feasible and functional, integrate with existing systems and platforms, and can be adapted easily to accommodate changing business needs.
- Designs and builds companion SDKs and libraries to enable other developers to interact with core systems and frameworks.
- Responsible for ensuring that all software is delivered free of security vulnerabilities and that any security issues that are discovered are addressed in a timely manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that all codebases maintain an appropriate level of automated test coverage.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years experience with Python
- 5+ years experience working with a relational database (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, SQL Server).
- Experience building APIs and SDKs as well as experience with Git.