Recruitment Manager at Funding Societies
- Act as hiring partner to work together with stakeholders across countries to execute hiring plan independently.
- Develops and manages recruitment strategies/processes to identify and attract qualified applicants for selection.
- Utilizes contacts with industry sources & associations. Provides recruitment counsel and guidance to hiring managers and Operations HR professionals to hire and retain talent.
- Responsible for job posting, comprehensive recruitment campaign planning, initial assessments, interviews, offers and onboarding process.
- Research and document industry and market intelligence, provide feedback to the business, and identify and source top talent by researching industry trends, attending and presenting at conferences and events, networking, and promoting company referral programs.
- Maintain strong communities of talent, while proactively responding to the business needs, creating detailed recruitment project plans, which encompass timelines, strategies, cost, resources, and ROI of various recruiting activities and efforts.
- Track critical recruitment data, produce regular and ad-hoc metrics and reporting on recruiting activities.
- Assists with college/university recruitment and internship programs across countries.
- In charge to manage the working permits for prospective candidates across countries.
- Manage CV screen and conduct thorough behavioral based interviews and phone screens to assess both skills and attitude fit for the role
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity
- Solid ability to conduct different type of interview (technical, attitude, behavior, cultural fit).
- Proven outstanding work experience as Recruiter, either in-house or in headhunting agency, has exposure in Financial Institution industry recruitment is a must.
- Have exposure in managing Technology team hiring is a plus.
- Hands-on experience maximizing the hiring process by using recruitment software and manual database.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Strong decision-making skill.
- Able to establish and reach out new network coming from various level of seniority.