Your mission as a Programme Manager is to act as a coordinator between multiple functions within the organization to be sure they are coordinating with each other and aligned with overall business objectives.
You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction and with managing long term goals. To be successful in this position, you must be an innovative and analytical program manager who can develop milestones and schedules to ensure timely and successful delivery of projects. You must be able to contribute cross-functional business and technical skills, assess and manage risks, measure and report on progress, anticipate and resolve bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs with technical constraints.
In a Nutshell, you will...
- Handle multiple projects from initiation to closure by liaising across multiple functional units
- Define project scope, objectives and governance in collaboration with senior management and partners
- Actively handle project scope and objectives against quality standards, targets and budgets
- Identify risks, dependencies and issues, as well as actively track and drive respective mitigations
- Participate in process improvement discussions aimed at identifying bottlenecks and streamlining processes
- An inquisitive and creative mind that is eager to learn and explore its boundaries
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Intuitive understanding of businesses and their underlying models
- Team player who is willing to work independently and without guidance when required
- Master’s degree in business or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in consulting , project management, or strategy implementation
- Demonstrated experience leading and interacting with cross-functional team, and influencing key stakeholders to achieve optimal business outcomes
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills including the ability to interpret complex information from numerous sources
- Ability to prepare and present analysis and reports, deal with challenges creatively and achieve business focused solutions
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Engage, disagree and commit
- Be humble
- Do more with less
- Always pursue learning and growth
- Stay hungry and take ownership