MoneySmart helps you maximize your money by empowering you to make smarter financial decisions through our suite of useful tools and awesome content.
MoneySmart.sg is Singapore's #1 personal finance portal. We were voted the top 3 Startups Singaporeans want to work for in a recent CareerBuilder survey and are the top Fintech Startup in the list. http://www.hrmasia.com/content/revealed-top-start-ups-singaporeans-want-work
The company was founded in 2009 with the simple aim to help Singaporeans make better financial decisions.
With multiple banks and insurers pushing countless products out to consumers in the market today, navigating one's way through all the marketing and technical jargon while dodging the tactics of their overly pushy sales representatives simultaneously can be a major challenge, even for the experienced consumer.
By aggregating and consolidating product information to a single platform for comparison that's personalized to your unique consumer profile, we have put the power back into your hands. Whether it's your loan, insurance or credit card, we make information easy to understand and products easy to apply for - all in one place.
We are a market leader in Singapore and Indonesia and expanding fast into the region.
Your mission as a General Insurance Specialist Lead at MoneySmart is to build and groom a world class call center team, in order to provide our customers the very best service and impartial advice on general insurance products; and to grow and achieve revenue targets for the general insurance line of business.
In a Nutshell:
- Ensure the team provides excellent and timely end to end sales and customer service for our customers
Outbound and Inbound sales and calls for any personal general insurance product
- who require assistance with claims
- renewing their policies
- general product enquiries
- on all touch points for General Insurance
- Ensure monthly GI sales targets are achieved
- Work closely with Operations Manager to constantly improve customer journey process.
- Provide timely, value added training and coaching to the team on sales skills and product knowledge
- Ensure all customer service and CRM (Salesforce) SOPs are delivered and adhered to
- To be a custodian and advocate for a customer centric call center team
- Knowledgeable of the general insurance market and its purchase, claims and renewal process
- Customer orientedSales and service driven ProactiveMeticulous and organized
- Sharp mind and superior communication skills
- Impartial and loves to groom others to be better versions of themselves
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Engage, disagree and commit
- Be humble
- Do more with less
- Always pursue learning and growth
- Stay hungry and take ownership
- Certificate of General Insurance (BCP, PGI, CGI)
- Health insurance certification (HI)
- At least 1-2 year experience being a call center team lead