HR Generalist at IndoTrading
- Handling General HR activities ( Recruitment, Placement, Termination, Payroll, Compensation & Benefit Strategy, Sallary Structure, Incentive and Reward Program and another HR Administration ).
- Handling Industrial Relation ( Employee / Labor / Company Regulation ).
- Handling General GA ( PO, Inventory & Assets and another GA Administration ).
- Helping the businss to ensure operations are aligned with the company's policy in the HR function.
- Monitor and update leave entitlements.
- Manage family leave requests and return to work procedures.
- Provide General HR advice.
- Prepare and setting KPI for staff.
- Recruit and Source Employees from Universities, Job Expo and etc.
- Min Diploma / Bachelor from any major preferably from business management, physicology or related.
- Min 3 years experiences working to organize HRD & GA section.
- Have a skill psychology test and have programs & materials to conduct test psychological.
- Having negotiation and persuasive skills, strong leadership skill, quick response in problem solving and high standard of endurance perform under pressure and tight time constraint.
- Internet and Computer Literate.
- Proficient communication in English.
- Experience in implementing KPI and Balance Score Card System.
- Sociable, bright, strong attitude to tackle problem, hard working, honest, trustworthy and high integrity person.
- Willing to travel if necessary.
- Able to work individually and team.
- Live in west area in Jakarta will be given higher priority.
- Willing to work in Meruya area.
Send your complete CV with your expected sallary and photo .