OmiseGO is a subsidiary of Omise Holdings Pte. Ltd., is bringing to market a white-label mobile wallet platform that facilitates payment, loyalty and rewards, remittances and cross-wallet transactions. By enabling money to move in different ways, OmiseGO leverages blockchain technology to open up possibilities for new types of financial services for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Why we need you
We’re looking for a Technical Product Marketing Specialist to join our team. At OmiseGO, you will play a critical role in helping us differentiate our products and services from our competitors and successfully win customers. The ideal candidate is ready to take initiative in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and eager to collaborate within the marketing & communications team and cross-functionally across the organization.
What you will be doing
- Lead market research efforts to deeply understand our customers core needs and jobs to be done to help inform OmiseGO’s product roadmap
- Own, design and iterate on our eWallet Suite and OMG Network value proposition, positioning and messaging across all customer touch points
- Develop and lead the execution of our go-to-market launch plans for new and existing product initiatives, working closely with marketing & communications, product, business development and design teams
- Collaborate with marketing, product management and business development to establish KPI’s that measure product performance over the lifecycle
- Create campaigns and organize events to drive growth in adoption and usage
- Be the expert within your area of ownership by staying on top of industry, technology and competitive trends; translate them into POVs, share insights with marketing, product and business teams
- Believe in the potential of the blockchain to revolutionize the lives of people who do and don’t have access to financial services
- 5+ years of technical product marketing, product management or B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrated track record of creating marketing campaigns across a variety of communication channels
- Experience in successfully launching products within an ecommerce, retail, fintech or paytech business
- Advanced quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise, and make data-driven decisions
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Powerful storyteller: written, verbal and visual
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
- Self-starter and ability to build from scratch and get things done
- Process-driven, articulate and meticulous with your work
Life at OmiseGO
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At OmiseGO, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal to “Unbank the Banked”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at OmiseGO.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook Pro to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
OmiseGO embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.