Please submit your application in English
OmiseGO is a subsidiary of Omise Holdings Pte. Ltd., is bringing to market a white-label mobile wallet platform that facilitates payment, loyalty and rewards, remittances and cross-wallet transactions. By enabling money to move in different ways, OmiseGO leverages blockchain technology to open up possibilities for new types of financial services for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
Why we need you
We’re looking for a Community Manager for China to join our team. At OmiseGO, you will play a critical role in helping us differentiate our products and services from our competitors and successfully cultivate OmiseGO’s community in China. The ideal candidate is ready to take initiative in a dynamic and fast-paced environment, and eager to collaborate within the marketing & communications team and cross-functionally across the organization.
Bearing in mind the vision, mission and business objectives of OmiseGO, the Community Manager in China will work with the Community Manager at OmiseGO HQ to carry out the following responsibilities that contribute to the overall community engagement strategy and goals, all the while, ensuring that OmiseGO’s core values are adhered to and exercised at all times.
What you will be doing
- Develop strategies to build a lasting digital connection with developers and OmiseGO’s community of stakeholders in China
- Motivate leaders in OmiseGO’s China community to contribute code, content, evangelize and act as references
- Coordinate and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Track metrics around the success of the community, including overall community participation
- Translate content to Chinese and distribute to suitable channels – press release, technical updates, company information and all other promotional materials as necessary and relevant
- Provide support in building and maintaining the OmiseGO/OMG community channels ensuring all content is accurate and core values of the company are adhered to at all times.
- Develop campaigns to ensure consistent communications and interaction between OmiseGO and the OMG community
- Launch optimized digital campaigns to increase company and brand awareness.
- Oversee all SEO efforts including keyword and image optimization in China etc.
- Build relationships with the media in China, ensuring coverage of OmiseGO and OMG community activities in the news
- Collaborate with the Community Manager (OmiseGO HQ) to make the community an extension of our marketing efforts through contributed content.
- Believe in the potential of the blockchain to revolutionize the lives of people who do and don’t have access to financial services
- Have 3-4 years of online and offline community management experience in China. Some experience at a fintech or blockchain tech company is an advantage.
- Demonstrated track record of contributing to community engagement and marketing campaigns across a variety of communication channels
- Good quantitative and analytical skills
- Experienced with analytics, SEO/SEM, omnichannel marketing
- Experience translating semi-technical content in English to Mandarin
- Ability to distinguish between the signal and the noise, and make data-driven decisions
- Understand your audience and the importance of a humanized customer journey
- Exceptional prioritization and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple teams
- Self-starter and ability to build from scratch and get things done
- Process-driven, articulate, meticulous with your work and team-oriented
- Fluent Mandarin, proficient English
Life at OmiseGO
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At OmiseGO, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal to “Unbank the Banked”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at OmiseGO.
What we offer
- Above-market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A healthcare plan
- A MacBook Pro to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
OmiseGO embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.