We are looking for an experienced Mobile app developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build iOS and Android applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API’s.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English (Thai is a bonus).
- Be able to think out of the box to solve problems.
- Be an independent thinker, you know what to do.
- Proven software development experience in Android or iOS.
- Knowledge of Relational Databases
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
At Omise, hiring people is a process we do with care, it's a delicate process. We are careful of whom we bring in to the Omise family. We believe that skills is not the only thing to consider when selecting. Instead, we value people with independent thinking, good character, and right attitude to learning and adjusting to different environments. We give freedom to our employees for learning and applying new concepts at work. There are no strict rules on how to do something, but only what needs to be achieved. This flexibility allows our team to work together in a stress-free environment and at the same time innovate with new ideas and great achievements.
If you believe you are the right person to join Omise, please apply now!
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.