We're Omisians on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”. We believe that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools that make it easy for merchants to accept online payments, so that they can focus on building their business.
Why we need you
Based in Singapore, the Marketing Executive reports directly to the Marketing Manager. You will support the Marketing team and be responsible for amplifying Omise’s story by building awareness and connecting our product with users. You will play a crucial role in the creation and distribution of all varieties of marketing materials. We’re looking for someone hungry, proactive, who can learn fast and be a great team member.
What you will be doing
- Plan and execute effective marketing campaigns to reach different customer segments
- Support with testimonials: attend meetings, set up interviews and follow up with review of content to get approvals
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each
- Help with potential partnerships and partner promotions and negotiations.
- Handle promotions and campaigns with external partners, sync with their teams about marketing promotions in a timely manner, configure regular promotions as per the requirements or seasons, inform our customers about special campaigns, acquiring new customers to participate in marketing/partner campaigns, order materials as required
- Facilitate and prepare for internal events, coordinate with other teams as necessary
- Physical materials or print media - accept requirement from various department, sync with design and finance team to proceed in timely manner. Working with in-house designers to produce materials of visual impact and within brand guidelines
- Be informed of the competitive landscape and brainstorm potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy
- Participate in creation of monthly ad campaigns for social media
- Foster relationships with key media relationships and important sponsorships
- Meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars
- Sync with the team to coordinate internally & externally for events. Keep record on internal tools
What you have
- 0 - 1 year experience in marketing, digital marketing, social media or related fields
- Bachelor's or Master's degree with specialization in marketing communications, advertising, journalism or related fields
- A self-starter with ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Can think creatively
- Understanding of customer segmentation
- Independent: This person will be highly committed with the ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/software company
- Fluency in Bahasa Melayu and Chinese
- Digital marketing expertise
Why you’ll love it here
- Work with other smart, ambitious people who love to learn and grow
- A beautiful work environment with flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
What we believe
- We celebrate individualism
- Nourish a trust-based working culture
- Giving our employees the freedom to develop and grow with us
- Founded in 2013, currently 160 people
- Operational headquarters in Bangkok, with offices in Japan, Singapore and Indonesia
- Raised over $45M of funding, from institutional investors including SoftBank International, Golden Gate Ventures, Global Brain, Ascend Venture Group, East Ventures, Sinar Mas Digital Ventures, Krungsri Finnovate, and more
- Won Digital Startup of the Year at Digital Thailand Big Bang 2017
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at Omise.
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.