Omise is excited to launch its new crypto exchange and is looking to find the right people to help the exchange grow and succeed.
Why we need you
At GO.Exchange, we are transforming cryptocurrency trading experience for everyone. As a Customer Support Specialist, you have a great opportunity to make a positive impact for customers by providing great service to help them achieve desired outcomes in their trading experience.
What you will do
- Make customers happy by handling customer inquiries and helping them attain the desired results out of the trading platform offered by GO.Exchange.
- Be the frontline and the advocate of customer tickets that come directly through multiple contact channels including email and online contact form.
- Clarify customer needs, classify and set priority to customer tickets to ensure that the tickets contain necessary information required for tracking progress, problem analysis and escalation, status report and knowledge base development.
- Escalate issues that require in-depth investigation by the next support tier for resolution to customer issues.
- Ensure Service Level Agreement (SLA) for responsive service is met for each customer’s ticket.
- Participate in Early Access Program, User Acceptance Test (UAT) and other Release process components to proactively represent customers and share customer voices.
- Contribute input needed for continual service improvement to Service and Operations improvement team.
What you have
- A degree in any field
- Customer first mindset
- Team player who can work across boundaries
- Sound knowledge and understanding in cryptocurrencies and the relevant technology is an advantage
- Fluent in English communications, skills in Japanese, Korean, and/or Chinese languages are great advantages
- Ability to articulate technical information into common language for non-technical audience
- Self-motivated and can develop required knowledge and skills through independent self-learning
- Willing to go above and beyond to help customer succeed in trading on GO.Exchange
Korean or Chinese language is necessary when applying for this position however if you have actual customer service experience and don't speak Korean or Chinese please do still apply
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at Omise.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook Pro to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
GO.Exchange embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.