We’re Omisians. And we’re firm believers that “payment acceptance” is fundamental to developing a successful business. We build tools and provide our clients with services that power more than just payments — helping them reach more buyers around the world, unlocking their fullest potential.
Our payment solution is simple to setup and works seamlessly across multiple devices. We take care of connecting and maintaining relationships with processors and acquirers which let our merchants focus on building great products.
Why we need you
Omise is hiring a Fraud Analyst to find fraud patterns and automate the detection and prevention . The Fraud Analyst is expected to use his / her reporting & analytical skills and business knowledge to aid merchants and acquires with the required level of advice and information. The successful candidate will aid in evolving reports/dashboards and provide insights to enhance understanding of fraud management with internal developers, data scientists and management.
At Omise, we invest in all our people and believe ever employee is pivotal to achieving Omise’s mission & vision. We promote a strong culture with teamwork being one of our core values. We believe that skills are not the only thing to consider when selecting a suitable candidate. Instead, we value people with independent thinking, good character and the right attitude towards learning and looks for individuals that can adapt to ever changing environments.
We give freedom to our employees for learning and applying new concepts at work. There are no strict rules on how to do something, but only what needs to be achieved. This flexibility allows our team to work together in a stress-free environment and at the same time innovate while creating new technologies and ideas.
What you will be doing
- Ensure high level of data analysis and integrity to identify fraud patterns
- Actively involved in development of internal tools for fraud prevention purposes
- Providing advice to merchants around disputes and refunds
- Collaborate with merchants and Acquiring banks to resolve and prevent chargebacks
- Provide analytical support for received chargebacks
- Support recovery, audit and reporting processes of resolved chargebacks
What you have
- Educational background related with an analytical field
- Previous working experience within e-commerce, banking, fraud prevention will be appreciated as well as experience in chargeback management
- Ability to converse in English and Thai on a professional level (written & spoken)
- Ability to ask the right questions and dig for answers
- Ability to multitask while meeting tight deadlines & able to work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Attention to details
- Advanced user of spreadsheet software like Excel or Google Sheets
- SQL knowledge is desirable but not mandatory
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at Omise.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook Pro to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues
Omise embraces diversity and nourishes an open and inclusive work environment. We are home to over 20 nationalities and all decisions to hire, promote or discharge are based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.