Senior Graphics Designer at Perx
Singapore City, SG
Perx Technologies provides a fully integrated solution that combines a next-generation SaaS loyalty management system and omni-channel marketing technologies for offline and online engagement.
Perx’s Smart Loyalty and Customer Engagement SaaS platform allows large B2C businesses to drive meaningful digital customer experiences in the digital Era. The A.I. enabled platform is trusted by the likes of UOB, HSBC, Central group, AXA, Prudential, Digi, among others in the South East Asian and European markets to boost revenue.
As a senior graphic designer, you will be part of the Perx marketing core team that represents the face of the company in both online and offline channels. The marketing department takes full ownership of the Perx brand, drives sales pipeline through creative marketing campaigns and infuses the organization’s culture alongside HR.
- Bring to life standard wordy sales PowerPoint slides by converting them to world class visual master pieces. (Expert in PowerPoint is a must)
- Transform marketing content into lead-generating white papers, case studies, and other thought leadership pieces by infusing the right layout, right visual priority between elements and strong design acumen.
- Create social media assets for channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. to support marketing campaigns.
- Create website visuals, banners, and miscellaneous graphics for various client demos.
- Create animated GIFs for interactive display ads for Perx and Clients.
- Use strong UX/UI principles when designing for mobile and web-based marketing assets
- Keep up to date with advances in graphic and web design trends and tools.
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques and skills
- Work with the marketing director to bring graphic and web design ideas from scratch to life
- Work with peer web developers and UX designers on the same project and piece together the output
- Work with the Digital marketing specialist to drive more clicks, opens and engagements on the designs you create.
- Expert level skill set on Microsoft PowerPoint and word
- Expert level skill in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design, After effects
- Ability to do basic video editing to stitch or trim event videos
- Versatile graphic and illustration ability.
- Adept in both digital and print design
- Creative flair & acumen to prioritize content pieces within marketing collaterals.
- A team player who can work independently when required
- Must possess good work speed/productivity.
- Highly motivated, disciplined and productive
- Good inter-personal and communication skill.
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Excellent work attitude and organised
- Attention to detail, creative in problem solving
- Passion for good ideas and design
- Good time management