Xendit is an Indonesian fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. We serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.
- Administer incoming/outgoing documents and making sure they’re properly completed and stored .
- Communicate with newly integrated customers and prepare them for the necessary steps to use Xendit’s services.
- Be the relationship liaison between Xendit and the bank and the relevant parties, specifically in registering new Xendit customers.
You may be a good fit if you have
- 2 years experience as an Office Administrator, or equivalent education in relevant field
- Thinks that managing the filing, recording, and sorting of documents is fun
- Attentive to the smallest details
- Proficient in Excel, Word and the Google Suite equivalents
- Fluent in both English and Indonesian in written and spoken, to a professional level
- Great at tailoring communication style to a variety of stakeholders
- Accustomed to multitasking and keeping track of a large number of tasks
- You’re passionate about helping others, and will go the extra mile to make sure people feel heard and happy in their place of work
- You’re remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can’t find someone who raves about you then it’s unlikely we will too
- Takes on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- Prior experience at a growth stage internet or software company
- Can speak or write to a professional level in Mandarin