MoneySmart helps you maximize your money by empowering you to make smarter financial decisions through our suite of useful tools and awesome content.
MoneySmart.sg is Singapore's #1 personal finance portal. We were voted the top 3 Startups Singaporeans want to work for in a recent CareerBuilder survey and are the top Fintech Startup in the list. http://www.hrmasia.com/content/revealed-top-start-ups-singaporeans-want-work
The company was founded in 2009 with the simple aim to help Singaporeans make better financial decisions.
With multiple banks and insurers pushing countless products out to consumers in the market today, navigating one's way through all the marketing and technical jargon while dodging the tactics of their overly pushy sales representatives simultaneously can be a major challenge, even for the experienced consumer.
By aggregating and consolidating product information to a single platform for comparison that's personalized to your unique consumer profile, we have put the power back into your hands. Whether it's your loan, insurance or credit card, we make information easy to understand and products easy to apply for - all in one place.
We are a market leader in Singapore and Indonesia and expanding fast into the region.
Your mission is to produce online and offline creatives within the parameters of the overall MoneySmart.sg brand experience by assisting the departments of the MoneySmart team. Personal finance is complex, but through compelling visuals, we aim to help our users gain the confidence to make the best financial decisions.
We are looking for a multi-faceted and skilled, meticulous designer with a background in brand design and digital marketing. As a visual communicator, you are expected to create marketing materials to promote the MoneySmart brand and financial products for offline and online promotion.
In a Nutshell
- You don’t need to be a personal finance guru, but as you grow with us we expect you to gain an understanding of personal finance to help our visitors through your visuals.
- You will work closely with the Brand and Marketing team to produce online creatives such as animated digital banners and Facebook advertisements
- You must be able to understand our brand and translate our visual language into consumer-first design collaterals
- You must have a good understanding of design conceptualisation combining photography, illustration, typography and other graphic elements as appropriate
- You will be responsible for creating creative assets and collaterals for brand events, launches and campaigns.
- You must be able to take your vision from concept to launch
- At a minimum, you must possess basic copywriting skills to be able to convey your message
- You must be able to articulate design decisions and rationalize every design decision made in adherence to the MoneySmart brand.
- You are able to determine the best and effective visual methods and output to successfully impart information.
- You must be able to assimilate information from the brief given, organize and present it in a succinct and comprehensive manner.
- You must possess strong layout and visual design skills with a deep understanding of design fundamentals and great attention to details and alignment.
- You must be a curious designer with a hunger for knowledge, unafraid to ask questions and strive for continuous learning.
- 3-4 years experience in communication/marketing design at a graphic design, digital marketing or advertising agency
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Powerpoint and Keynote
- Web and Print experience
- Experience with visual storytelling including illustration and/or motion graphics, animation
- Working knowledge in motion graphics and animation
- Sketch is a plus
- A link to an online portfolio showcasing your work and capabilities (include link on your resume)