MoneySmart helps you maximize your money by empowering you to make smarter financial decisions through our suite of useful tools and awesome content.
MoneySmart.sg is Singapore's #1 personal finance portal. We were voted the top 3 Startups Singaporeans want to work for in a recent CareerBuilder survey and are the top Fintech Startup in the list. http://www.hrmasia.com/content/revealed-top-start-ups-singaporeans-want-work
The company was founded in 2009 with the simple aim to help Singaporeans make better financial decisions.
With multiple banks and insurers pushing countless products out to consumers in the market today, navigating one's way through all the marketing and technical jargon while dodging the tactics of their overly pushy sales representatives simultaneously can be a major challenge, even for the experienced consumer.
By aggregating and consolidating product information to a single platform for comparison that's personalized to your unique consumer profile, we have put the power back into your hands. Whether it's your loan, insurance or credit card, we make information easy to understand and products easy to apply for - all in one place.
We are a market leader in Singapore and Indonesia and expanding fast into the region.
The mission of the Head of Content (Singapore) for Moneysmart.sg is to embody the company’s content strategy and translate that into the coordinating / leadership of a high performance content team in Singapore. The HOC’s mandate delivers the onbrand atomisation of the company’s brand ethos into multiple content formats that perform at peak on various distribution platforms, through organic and promoted campaigns. This mission culminates in Moneysmart.sg’s content team delivering on audience growth, commercial revenue and the effective branding / positioning of the company in Singapore.
How will an A player in this role impact the company?
You work will impact the company in the following ways
- The strategic ideation and planning of specific multi-format content that will address audience needs, desires and aspirations by empowering them to make the best financial decisions. (Including written content, video content and all relevant formats)
- Driving the management of content creation from ideation to publishing
- Formulation and innovating best practices, SOPs and style guides, implementing them for content teams
- The distribution of this content is strategized and executed on platforms most optimised for audiences to consume and amplify
- Leadership and direction over brand community development, nurturing and engagement
- The results from engagement, consumption and activation of this content is measured and fed back through the process to refine / re-factor / re-target audiences.
- At least 5 to 6 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of digital best practices for editorial production
- Strong language (English) and communications skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Very strong organizational and operational management skill sets
- Production experience on multi-format content creation including video
- Be able to see other people's points of view and take on feedback
- Be able to think strategically on two levels; operational strategy and content strategy.
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Be Humble
- Stay Hungry - Be passionate and determined
- Always pursue learning and growth
- Do more with less - Cost conscious, Productive, and Efficient
- Engage, Disagree and Commit