Set and lead a team for the delivery of the new business or retention strategy for the business – improving capability and ensuring the team meets their new business growth aspirations in their plans as well as maximize value clarity to business partners. Design and deliver strategic and operational improvements for retention, capability, and performance for the entire Moneysmart Team in Philippines
This role will be reporting directly to the Group Chief Business Officer
- Responsible for Philipines’s P & L
- Develop and lead the execution of new business/retention strategy and deliver new business outcomes with the budget – working across the banking business and with partners to understand the drivers of performance, and identify and deliver both short-term, and longer-term improvement opportunities.
- Lead development of annual plans, working with key stakeholders across the business, to develop budgets and forecasts for new business, ensuring alignment with both internal and external contexts.
- Accountable for delivering strategic capability improvements to deliver new business KPIs – including developing compelling business cases for investment where required.
- Ensure appropriate management information is readily available and closely monitored to assess business performance – with management action quickly identified and delivered where appropriate.
- Lead, develop and coach the new business team to ensure effective delivery of the overall plan through a high-performing team, with continual development of colleagues.
- Coordinate across stakeholders and teams to ensure timely delivery of actions, enabling delivery of expected new business performance.
- Work with Product Development and Engineering on owning/co-owning the technology stack and ensure the development and evolution of technology platforms are in line with requirements and in compliance with local regulations
- BA/BS degree, MBA preferred
- Minimum 8 years in digital media or agencies.
- Highly entrepreneurial and hands-on – ability to get things done by rolling up his/her sleeves and with minimal resources. Highly adaptable and able to find practical solutions.
- Commercial savvy with solid track records of exceeding revenue targets
- Proven leadership skills in managing direct reports and matrix organizations
- Extensive experience working in local market
- Experience with financial institutions sales cycle will be a highly advantageous
- Interest and understanding of SEA online/ mobile financial product comparison market and competitive landscape
- Proven track record working in a high-growth, fast-paced environment
- Strong executive presence - experience and comfort level working with C-level and executives
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Engage, disagree and commit
- Be humble
- Do more with less
- Always pursue learning and growth
- Stay hungry and take ownership