Junior Programmer (PHP, ASP.NET) at IndoTrading
Ever dreamed involved in the development of B2B marketplace that help people to increase their business? Indotrading.com offers the opportunity to develop applications that are useful for many people as well as opportunities for the implementation of new technologies every day! You will contribute with the team that is excited and date to dream big. In addition, new challenges will you get every day.
- Design, develop, improve, and deploy high quality back end services and APIs as well as on-call support as needed.
- Write unit tests to ensure safety net of regression tests for effective refactoring.
- Within a cross-functional team, collaborate with other engineers specializing in back end services, front end, mobile apps, and business analyst.
- Understand how success is measured for the work being executed.
What you need to have (i.e., Minimum Qualifications)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent professional experience in website development.
- Humility, zero egos, and excellent collaborative spirit. We are all here to learn and grow together as a team.
- Eagerness to learn, eagerness to help, eagerness to share.
- Hard working, honest, enthusiastic, and flexible; takes accountability seriously and possesses high integrity and professionalism.
- Firm grasp of algorithms, algorithmic complexities, design patterns and principles, clean code, and pragmatic aspects of programming.
What would make you stand out from the crowd (i.e., Preferred Qualifications)
- Masters degree, further education in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalently extensive professional experience in software development.
- Knowledge and experience in ASP.NET, PHP, and C#
- Firm grasp in object-oriented, functional, or event-driven programming practices.
- Experience in building large-scale web apps/services/APIs.
- Solid understanding of MySQL, Redis, MongoDB, MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server, and the performance costs associated with queries.