Omise is excited to launch its new exchange and is looking to find the right people to help the exchange grow and succeed. One of the most important focuses for any exchange is security and for that reason we are looking for an exceptional security researcher to lead the development of a robust security procedure for GO.Exchange.
This position will be responsible for planning and executing security operations. You will be working closely with the DevOps team to identify potential weaknesses and vulnerabilities in the foundational infrastructure and strategically reinforce them. This will be a challenging role to ensure the longevity of GO.Exchange through minimizing risk.
What you will be doing
- As a system security expert be able to plan, design, and lead Security Operations
- Incident response and management
- Research and verification of technologies related to security
- Security awareness training
- Application development security
- Security auditing and remediation
- Bounty Programs
What you have
- Minimum 5 years of experience in security measures of infrastructure (network, OS, application)
- Experienced in building and operating a secure infrastructure
- Linux, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, and Docker are a plus
- Enjoy the everyday changing environment and be able to commit to goals
- Proficient in English Communication
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at Omise.
What we offer:
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook Pro or Windows to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues