Omise is looking for QA Engineers to join our highly talented core team. In this position , you will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. Your responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. Beside, you will have to go out of your way to teach your co workers. The ideal candidate thrives in rapidly changing environment and is autonomous, open-minded, and self-motivated. The team greatly values developers who can read and understand code, written by other team member well, and is able to provide helpful feedback.
Skill and Requirements
- Must have experience working on a *nix system.
- Has a critical eye.
- Is a responsible and careful person.
- Understand Murphy's law and its implications to software systems.
- Has experience with one or more large scale testing frameworks.
- Can communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Understand what software quality is.
- Understand what an effective test plan is.
- Can mentor or guide other engineers.
- an above market salary;
- a nice and flexible work environment;
- a health care plan;
- 3 days per week of remote work;
- a MacBook Pro to work from coffee shops or beaches;
- a friendly bunch of colleagues.
We encourage people from all nationalities, ethnicities and walks of life to apply.