Your mission is to build an amazing user experience for our internal & external clients using the latest and most powerful tools for the modern web.
You will work alongside the design and development teams to understand stakeholder requirements and turn the design team's wildest and most challenging ideas into a reality.
You will take ownership of the front end development of our website and come up with the specifications that will guide the rest of the team. Most developers you will be working with have some knowledge of how to write front-end code. You’ll work with them to round out the rough edges to make the site look & work beautifully across all the major browsers and devices.
In a Nutshell
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build new reusable code modules and contribute our existing libraries
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize front-end performance
- Ensure stable & robust front-end
- Build responsive front-ends for mobile, tablets & desktops
- Work closely with the design team to develop & bring the designs to life
- Must be proficient in HTML5, CSS
- Should understand SCSS
- Experience with frameworks such as Vue.js & strong foundations in jQuery
- Having worked on Ruby on Rails projects is an advantage
- Should understand cross-browser compatibility issues
- Must understand SEO principles and ensure our front-end adheres to them
- Knowledge of Slim templating language is a big advantage
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Be Humble
- Stay Hungry - Be passionate and determined
- Always pursue learning and growth
- Do more with less - Cost conscious, Productive, and Efficient
- Engage, Disagree and Commit