As part of becoming one of the members of the new Data Team within the MoneySmart organization, you will be tasked with helping transform our business into an agile, well-informed, data-driven decision making powerhouse.
You will need to work closely with your stakeholders to help design and build out a stable, secure and efficient data architecture that will become the bedrock of our company. It will play an important role in shaping the future of our product, our business and our customers.
In a nutshell
- Be a part of our platform team, architecting our data repositories and planning out the infrastructure to support the business.
- Review our available data sources and current processes, plan and design our data models, and proceed with development, implementation and documentation
- Optimize the data flow and data collection across our cross functional teams
- Design and deploy data ETL / ELT processes using scripting languages like Python
- Keep our data infrastructure efficient, reliable, accessible and secure
- Conduct data audits to maintain our data quality
- Degree in Computer Science or any of their equivalents
- 2-3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience with Data Warehouse Modelling and SQL
- Experienced with ETL / ELT scripting and applications, preferably using Python
- Working knowledge of Stream processing and messaging queue
- Experience in clustering + replication as well as operating HA databases
- Background in running production databases where consistency is paramount
- Experience with coding in Ruby on Rails
- Experience working on data analysis projects with business stakeholders
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Be Humble
- Stay Hungry
- Do more with less and be super productive
- Always pursue learning and growth
- Engage, Disagree and Commit