MoneySmart helps you maximize your money by empowering you to make smarter financial decisions through our suite of useful tools and awesome content.
MoneySmart.sg is Singapore's #1 personal finance portal. We were voted the top 3 Startups Singaporeans want to work for in a recent CareerBuilder survey and are the top Fintech Startup in the list. http://www.hrmasia.com/content/revealed-top-start-ups-singaporeans-want-work
The company was founded in 2009 with the simple aim to help Singaporeans make better financial decisions.
With multiple banks and insurers pushing countless products out to consumers in the market today, navigating one's way through all the marketing and technical jargon while dodging the tactics of their overly pushy sales representatives simultaneously can be a major challenge, even for the experienced consumer.
By aggregating and consolidating product information to a single platform for comparison that's personalized to your unique consumer profile, we have put the power back into your hands. Whether it's your loan, insurance or credit card, we make information easy to understand and products easy to apply for - all in one place.
We are a market leader in Singapore and Indonesia and expanding fast into the region.
We are looking for a Creative Lead to lead a team of communication designers and copywriters to develop, evolve and implement the MoneySmart brand experience through meaningful storytelling and impactful visuals. Personal finance is complex, but through compelling visuals, we aim to help our users gain the confidence to make the best financial decisions.
As a lead in an in-house team, you will be working together with the heads across multiple departments to develop strategic solutions to creative problems involving brand and acquisition marketing.
As a Creative Lead you will be responsible for the direction, alignment and consistency of the design team’s deliverables. This would include output such as illustration, identity, graphics, internal and external communication that complement all aspects of the brand strategy and our business objectives. As a senior designer on the team with a proven track record in strategy and planning campaigns from conception to launch, this role requires extensive knowledge and expertise on the brand along with an attitude that never settles for the easiest and mediocre creative solution.
In a Nutshell
- As the voice of marketing, you must build a world-class brand through the development of creative strategies cutting across multiple online and offline touchpoints scalable to multiple foreign markets
- Set and uphold creative standards for the design team by being the builder of brand playbook covering: identity standards, style guides, experience principles and that encompass the entire end-to-end experience of the end user
- As a master storyteller, you will lead the visual design team to meet objectives and bring campaigns to life through storyboarding and other methods
- You will be bridging the gap between brand and visual design by translating campaign objectives into a messaging strategy fit for creative execution.
- As a gatekeeper for the brand's visual design, you will be ultimately responsible for the alignment and quality work delivered by the design team
- Holding quality of team execution accountable, you will advocate proof points and measurement
- Grow and mentor a team of communication designers to ship various high-quality digital and traditional campaigns in support of the brand.
- Consumer-focused and hyperlocal, you must have a good understanding of the local market to apply creative strategies across multiple new and foreign markets
- Strong creative leader unafraid to get their hands dirty in a fast-paced environment
- Strategic thinker, able to determine the best strategy to impart information through a comprehensive design brief
- Possess excellent visual design skills with a deep understanding of design fundamentals and theory.
- Ability to articulate design decisions and rationalize every design decision made in adherence to the MoneySmart brand.
- You must be comfortable working in multichannel formats, predominantly web
- A strong people leader who can inspire, coach, develop and grow creative teams
- Min 6+ years with a proof track record in creative design and leadership
- Strong visual portfolio documenting executed campaigns from concept to delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree holder of Design, Marketing, Engineering, Human-Computer Interaction or any other related field
- MBA preferred
- Experience managing traditional and digital advertising and marketing campaigns from conception to execution
- Significant agency or in-house experience leading a creative team of art directors and copywriters
- Design nerd who finds beauty in perfect alignment and crisp image rendering
- Curious designers with a hunger for knowledge, unafraid to ask questions and strive for continuous learning.
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Be Humble
- Stay Hungry - Be passionate and determined
- Always pursue learning and growth
- Do more with less - Cost conscious, Productive, and Efficient
- Engage, Disagree and Commit