Looking for a QA Analyst to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. Will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs, testing & validation and to ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Conduct Quality Assurance (QA) for Products; Software and web-based applications (e.g. Carro website, mobile app, auction platform)
• Perform testing and support on Carro’s software and web-based applications
• Provide clear and concise defect reporting, tracking & requirements (e.g. features to be developed) for products
• Work closely within the product team to ensure testing objectives are met & ensure highest quality of software releases
• Create test cases/scenarios based on business and functional requirements
• Collaborate with development team to find and manage resolution of bugs/defects, proactively identify risks, implement/execute, debug, regression test, validate and verify when fixes implemented
• Gather regular feedback from products users (external and internal users) to understand their needs and required fixes
• Gather the requirements, recommend CAPAs (corrective and preventive actions), prioritize them, & communicate these requirements at the start of each sprint
• Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Computer science or equivalent fields
• Preferably 1-2 years’ experience in software testing is essential. Fresh grads are welcome.
• Already legally allowed to work in Singapore without need for additional pass
• Able to understand perspectives of different users and prioritize needs
• Passion for creating maintaining high quality software products that have allow for excellent user experience
• Working knowledge of software quality assurance/ technical support, software development life-cycle/ software engineering.
• Analytical problem-solver, detail-oriented & perfection-driven
• Strong communication skills, team player, positive learning attitude
• Thrives & enjoys working fast under tight deadlines (we have a lot of exciting stuff to build!)
• Comfortable with ambiguity, highly adaptable (we are always finding better ways to do things!)
• Experience in Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SGLC) and collaboration tool like JIRA is a plus