Homage is redefining in-home caregiving for our parents, grandparents, friends and loved ones. At the heart of Homage are the families and caregivers we work with and the technology we build transforms their lives and care delivery experience. Here, everyone works on exciting, meaningful projects. We move fast, have fun and help each other out.
We’re looking for people who are talented, thoughtful, responsible and passionate individuals who share our values and passion for what we do. Your work will directly impact the lives of people receiving care, people delivering care, and the families that are normally left in the dark about the entire caring process. We're looking for strong team players, people who can work with a very diverse team (engineers, care operations, sales folks). We’re proudly backed by a group of top local investors, including Golden Gate Ventures, 500 Startups and SeedPlus.
Homage is a complete home care solution that combines the curation and training of Care Professionals with smart technology to provide on-demand home caregiving to seniors, allowing them to age at home with comfort, dignity, control and grace. Using a web and mobile technology platform, Homage efficiently matches Care Recipients with qualified Care Professionals and schedules caregiving on an on-demand basis to provide recipients with home nursing care, assistance with daily activities and therapy services. Homage works with both private clients and public organizations to provide high quality care to seniors.
Homage is seeking a Supply Operations Associate (Community & Partnerships) who loves meeting and connecting with people from all walks of life, and passionate about helping those who are at the heart of Homage – our Care Professionals.
You will be responsible for organising community initiatives and events to build and engage with Homage’s network of Care Professionals, while sourcing for and developing relationships with key local organisations and partners to grow and support the community. An ideal candidate is someone who is resourceful, strategic and willing to be hands-on in making sure that our Care Professionals succeed so that they can deliver the highest standards of care.
This role is a unique opportunity to pioneer and drive scalable initiatives to accelerate the growth of an already fast-growing start-up. If you want to make a huge impact at one of Singapore’s most exciting start-ups, learning a TON every day, we would love to hear from you!
- Drive community building initiatives to grow Homage’s network of Care Professionals
- Manage Homage’s offline and online presence with the Care Professional community by responding to queries, curating and creating content
- Build partnerships with relevant local organizations and networks
- Execute on or work with the marketing and design team to create content for regular Care Professional engagement campaigns (EDMs, blogposts, etc.)
- Provide support on other Supply or operations-related tasks where necessary
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Passion for social enterprises and causes. You’re driven by Homage’s core mission and motivated by the impact of our services and platform
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in community management, partnerships development, communications or related role; BA/BS degree or relevant work experience in-lieu
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment/start-ups
- Proven experience in building communities and planning community events
- A flair for building relationships with people from diverse cultures and seniority
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Proficient and comfortable with adopting technology and software tools (Microsoft Office, web/mobile applications etc.)
In other words,
- You have demonstrated an ability to creatively solve problems and think on your feet
- You are a natural storyteller with the ability to distil complex concepts into a simple yet compelling story; you have natural collaboration and bridge-building skills
- Proficiency in Chinese and/or Malay is a strong bonus