Carro is an automotive marketplace that offers a full-stack service for all aspects of car ownership. By offering a trustworthy and transparent experience, Carro challenges the traditional way of buying and selling of cars through a proprietary pricing algorithm.
Carro also provides a range of services that offer everything a car owner needs throughout their car ownership journey such as an in-house financing solution warranty options and Singapore’s first on-demand roadside recovery platform.
Founded in 2015, Carro started its regional expansion into Thailand and Indonesia in 2017 and is well on its way to becoming Southeast Asia’s largest automotive marketplace, facilitating over US$350 million worth of transactions in two years.
In June 2018, Carro has raised a total of US$75 million led by notable venture funds such as SoftBank Ventures, Insignia Ventures Partners and B Capital Group. Looking forward, Carro will continue to revolutionize the automotive industry and empower our customers to make the right decisions.
- maintain server infrastructure of all Carro's products
- develop and maintain continuous deployment pipelines
- work with developers on monitoring the applications performance as well as server performance
- ensure security of Carro's infrastructure and data
- implement industry best practices for security and devops
- have minimum 2 years of experience in managing server infrastructure
- be experienced with Amazon AWS and related technologies (EC2,S3,RDS,EB..etc)
- experienced with CI/CD tooling and config management tool
- have ability to automate infrastructure and monitoring with script languages
- be able to work independently
- have good communication skills and ability to work in the team
- background in software development is an advantage