Carro is an automotive marketplace that offers a full-stack service for all aspects of car ownership. By offering a trustworthy and transparent experience, Carro challenges the traditional way of buying and selling of cars through a proprietary pricing algorithm.
Carro also provides a range of services that offer everything a car owner needs throughout their car ownership journey such as an in-house financing solution warranty options and Singapore’s first on-demand roadside recovery platform.
Founded in 2015, Carro started its regional expansion into Thailand and Indonesia in 2017 and is well on its way to becoming Southeast Asia’s largest automotive marketplace, facilitating over US$350 million worth of transactions in two years.
In June 2018, Carro has raised a total of US$75 million led by notable venture funds such as SoftBank Ventures, Insignia Ventures Partners and B Capital Group. Looking forward, Carro will continue to revolutionise the automotive industry and empower our customers to make the right decisions.
We are looking for a middleweight/Senior Graphic Designer with 3 – 5 years of experience.
As part of our growing in-house creative team, you will lead our in-house design team to create and develop all design works for Carro Singapore. The beauty of working in a tech-start up is that your will not be skipped through in the clutter of traditional & digital media for external clients but be the focal point of generating buzz and conversation for Carro. Overtime, this role may expand to have regional experience in Asia Pacific.
- Lead and inspire a team of junior designer, copywriter and videographer in assigning jobs and providing on-going creative support
- Guide our in-house creative team to conceptualize on-going creative solutions
- Develop illustration and graphic design work across Carro’s digital and social media channels
- Develop visual identities (including short videos) and multiple formats of creative concepts
What we are looking for:
- Diploma in Art/Design/ Graphic Design/Advertising/Creative Multimedia or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years working experience
- Strong flair for design conceptualization, colour and typography, design aesthetic
- Strong passion for creativity and typography in both in print and on-line
- Strong graphic design portfolio, preferably available online
- Comprehensive Mac & PC skills - Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, iMovie, Dreamweaver, Flash, 3D - Max, AfterEffects, Wavepad, knowledge in HTML, Website & App – Facebook,Wordpress, Wix, MS Office; Word, - -
- Powerpoint, Excel, basic; Kindly state level of familiarity on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being at pro level.
- Creative, self-motivated and independent. Ability to multi-task and manage multiple jobs under pressure.
- Responsible, ability to handle challenges, work overtime and meet deadlines
- Good team player. Possess leadership abilities.
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good communication skills, ability to articulate and express your creative ideas fluently, mature working attitude and meticulous