Carro is an automotive marketplace that offers a full-stack service for all aspects of car ownership. By offering a trustworthy and transparent experience, Carro challenges the traditional way of buying and selling of cars through a proprietary pricing algorithm.
Carro also provides a range of services that offer everything a car owner needs throughout their car ownership journey such as an in-house financing solution warranty options and Singapore’s first on-demand roadside recovery platform.
Founded in 2015, Carro started its regional expansion into Thailand and Indonesia in 2017 and is well on its way to becoming Southeast Asia’s largest automotive marketplace, facilitating over US$350 million worth of transactions in two years.
In June 2018, Carro has raised a total of US$75 million led by notable venture funds such as SoftBank Ventures, Insignia Ventures Partners and B Capital Group. Looking forward, Carro will continue to revolutionize the automotive industry and empower our customers to make the right decisions.
Based in Singapore, reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Head of Digital Content and Social Media will play a critical role in planning the content and social media marketing strategies for implementation across all digital channels in Singapore. For the right candidate, this role may expand to provide regional exposure in Asia, at a later stage.
In a nutshell: You must be passionate about content, great at time and budget management, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, pushing boundaries and thinking creatively. You are a team player who can think of the big picture and work well with performance marketing team to make content work harder through right targeting, SEM and SEO.
And we hope you like cars… if you love cars, then its even better!
• Guide and mentor our in-house production team to bring on-going campaigns and messages to life on various social platforms.
• Ensure that content is shareable, relevant, original, engaging and measured.
• Edit, proofread and improve content backed up with strong understanding and analysis of the performance of the content delivered.
• Develop multiple formats of content for various digital channels and social media platforms such as Facebook,
Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogs, webs, landing pages, email etc.
• Conduct on-going social listening through platforms to track brand sentiment and develop topical content that resonates with our target audience.
• Work closely with the performance team to track metrics of social platforms to measure ROI such as growth in followers, website traffic, CPL, CPC, CAC and Cost per transaction.
• Planning a monthly content calendar, campaign calendar & marketing activities.
• Ability to provide conceptual briefs and project manage when liaising with external agencies for video production or performance marketing agencies for social media campaigns.
• Manage overall content & project budget and demonstrate.
• Degree or diploma in Marketing/Business/Communications/English
• Around 7 years of experience in digital (especially social) and content development roles
• Proficient and hands-on experience in managing social media platforms: Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Blogs
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Chinese
• Resilient, flexible & resourceful to clear roadblocks and maturity to manage stakeholders & external agencies and partners
• Ability to self-motivate and work independently in a fast-paced environment and comfortable with multi-tasking