GO.Exchange is excited to launch its new crypto exchange and is looking to find the right people to help the exchange grow and succeed.
What you will be doing
- Implement, scale, and maintain infrastructure on GCP and Kubernetes
- Collaborate with developers and help deploy various applications: Elixir and React JS
- Implement tooling for automated deployments of the Go Exchange applications
- Ability to respond to emergencies off-work hours
- Google Cloud: Kubernetes, Networking, Security, SQL
- Experience with Kubernetes-related utilities (Docker, Helm, etc.)
- Scripting language (Python, Shell, etc.)
- Ability to manage infrastructure for open source projects (BuildKite, Phabricator, Sentry, PagerDuty, Graylog, Prometheus etc.)
We don't expect you to have all skills above, even if you have just a few please get in touch with us. We give you room for growth and learning, as well we will train you for the latest technologies as long as you are willing to learn.
Life at GO.Exchange
You like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop themselves and love to see our colleagues grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payments for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at GO.Exchange.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook Pro to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues