The ideal candidate for this position is someone that is currently using automation tools to create test scripts for a consumer-facing web application. You must be able to collaborate with both Development and Product management resources to review requirements, create test cases, author scripts and run scripts against release candidates. You are able to evaluate the effectiveness of scripts, analyze results and report to the team in a quick effective manner.
- Collaborate on Acceptance criteria for all fixes/features
- Write automated scripts appropriate for the acceptance criteria
- Test all new fixes/features for each release, either with automation or manually
- Review, update and create issues in our issue tracking software.
- Investigate bug reports from users and provide a detailed analysis to developers.
- Develop and maintain a system-wide smoke test.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance experience.
- 2+ years of experience of QA for Web Interfaces, Mobile Apps, and Backend API’s.
- 2+ years using the cucumber/ruby framework.
- 1+ years of experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented
- Understanding of MySQL and MongoDB databases.