MoneySmart Group is South East Asia's leading personal financial portal helping consumers compare loans, insurance and credit cards. MoneySmart was founded in 2009 with the simple aim to help consumers make better financial decisions.
Through aggregating and consolidating product information to a single platform for comparison MoneySmart empowers consumers to make better financial decisions. We have put the power back into the consumers’ hands. Whether it is for loans, insurance, or credit cards, MoneySmart makes information easy to understand and products easy to apply for – all in one place.
On the back of a Series B funding in June 2017 and growing success, MoneySmart is now focused on increasing our investment into performance and brand marketing, whilst expanding into additional markets, starting with Hong Kong.
Your mission will be to plan and strategize performance marketing campaigns for the various products that are carried on MoneySmart’s website. You will be responsible for translating business level goals into actionable marketing campaigns. You will work closely with the various product heads to plan marketing campaigns and initiatives that meet their KPI. You will also be responsible for training new hires and sharing knowledge and best practices through the marketing department and within the organization.
In a Nutshell
- Media planning and buying for local performance marketing campaigns across all digital platforms - Search, Display, Social, Mobile App and Digital Brand.
- Translate group level objectives into strategic performance marketing plans for Singapore across product verticals
- You will have a hands-on approach to executing and monitoring all search, social and display campaigns; build campaigns in line with marketing goals, optimize performance towards KPIs and analyze data and market trends
- You will regularly present and deliver results and insights to stakeholders on the marketing campaigns that are being run and the overall digital landscape
- You will devise new testing ideas and provide recommendations on new products, channels and targeting methods to reach new audiences, drive growth and maintain a profitable ROI
- You will work closely with the commercial and sales teams to ensure close coordination between partner media agencies on their digital marketing campaigns
- Develop, compile, measure, and interpret key metrics, including lead acquisition and conversion rates, tied to specific performance marketing campaigns.
- You will manage a team of performance marketing specialists and help to identify, support and build key capabilities and skill sets needed to meet our business and performance marketing objectives
- Help to devise and coordinate training for junior team members and help ensure their learning & development growth is continually growing
- Work closely with Brand, CRM and Organic Performance teams to plan, strategize and execute on a broader, integrated marketing level
Some key metrics that you will be driving
- Gross Margin
- Traffic Quality
- Cost per acquisition
- Minimum 3 years of direct, relevant experience in performance marketing and campaign management (strong preference for experience within a leading eCommerce and tech company)
- Deep knowledge of digital media planning, media buying and Ad Tech solutions
- Proven track record in delivering successful digital marketing campaigns deploying a varied set of strategic targeting tactics tied to campaign goals
- Demonstrate a good understanding of audience segmentation for each product and identify existing, as well as new and innovative ways to reach and connect with them
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and analytical mindset essential
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Engage, disagree and commit
- Be humble
- Do more with less
- Always pursue learning and growth
- Stay hungry and take ownership