MoneySmart Group is South East Asia's leading personal financial portal helping consumers compare loans, insurance and credit cards. Moneysmart was founded in 2009 with the simple aim to help consumers make better financial decisions.
Through aggregating and consolidating product information to a single platform for comparison Moneysmart empowers consumers to make better financial decisions. We have put the power back into the consumers’ hands. Whether it is for loans, insurance, or credit cards, MoneySmart makes information easy to understand and products easy to apply for – all in one place.
On the back of a Series B funding in June 2017 and growing success, MoneySmart is now focused on increasing our investment into performance and brand marketing, whilst expanding into additional markets, starting with Hong Kong.
Your mission is to grow and sustain MoneySmart SG organic search and social profiles. You will work closely with the various product heads to plan SEO and Social campaigns and initiatives that meet set KPIs and ensures that we drive significant session volume from organic performance. You will also be responsible for training new hires and sharing knowledge and best practices through the marketing department and within the organization.
In a Nutshell
- Manage Search engine optimisation excellence in Singapore
- Support technical engineering approach for on-site SEO best practice
- Manage content optimisation and on-page best practice
- Plan and execute off-site SEO campaigns leveraging bloggers and relevant influencers
- Develop, compile, measure, and interpret key metrics, including lead acquisition and conversion rates, tied to specific organic performance marketing campaigns
- Identify, propose and test new SEO tactics to enhance organic search performance - this should include a robust measurement framework and learning agenda
- Demonstrate ongoing search synergy with paid channels to drive efficiencies at scale, whilst managing organic performance marketing budgets
- Manage a team of organic performance specialists. Identify & support the building of key capabilities we need to meet our business and organic performance objectives
Some key metrics that you will be driving
- Traffic Quality
- Time on site
- Page rank
- Minimum 3 years of direct, relevant experience in SEO and social campaign management (strong preference for experience within a leading eCommerce and tech company)
- Strong knowledge of search marketing and SEO tools
- Strong knowledge of the SEO landscape and how it is evolving in the region
- Proven track record in delivering successful SEO campaigns
- Demonstrate a good understanding of audience segmentation for each product and identifying existing as well as new and innovative ways to reach and connect with them
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail essential
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Engage, disagree and commit
- Be humble
- Do more with less
- Always pursue learning and growth
- Stay hungry and take ownership