Carro is an automotive marketplace that offers a full-stack service for all aspects of car ownership. By offering a trustworthy and transparent experience, Carro challenges the traditional way of buying and selling of cars through a proprietary pricing algorithm.
Carro also provides a range of services that offer everything a car owner needs throughout their car ownership journey such as an in-house financing solution warranty options and Singapore’s first on-demand roadside recovery platform.
Founded in 2015, Carro started its regional expansion into Thailand and Indonesia in 2017 and is well on its way to becoming Southeast Asia’s largest automotive marketplace, facilitating over US$350 million worth of transactions in two years.
In June 2018, Carro has raised a total of US$75 million led by notable venture funds such as SoftBank Ventures, Insignia Ventures Partners and B Capital Group. Looking forward, Carro will continue to revolutionise the automotive industry and empower our customers to make the right decisions.
Looking for a trustworthy, customer-centric car lover to represent & promote Carro’s trustworthy & valuable automotive solutions! You will identify & match suitable car sellers and buyers together, follow up with, discover and purse new sales prospects while maintaining maximum client satisfaction!
You will be the main point of contact for customers/ potential customers & would be in-charge of:
- Following up promptly with all queries assigned (mainly via our CRM); listening and addressing inquirer’s wants and concerns
- Coordinating & facilitating all communications (including negotiating, handling complains) & sales between buyer and seller (e.g. relay accurate and thorough information, arrange test drives & viewings)
- Closing sales & ensuring customers leave with an excellent impression of Carro
- Documenting all interactions in our CRM
- Collaborating with teams (Sales, Operations, Tech, Marketing etc) to achieve better results, proactively suggesting and implementing ways to improve
- Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, social media etc
What’s in for you?
- A dynamic, fast- growing and fast- paced environment where things are always evolving as we constantly strive to improve
- A caring, friendly team that supports each other to achieve their personal & company goals
- Opportunities to contribute to the noble mission of becoming the marketplace of choice for all automotive needs, by providing everyone with trustworthy solutions, higher standards, and & top-notch experiences.
- Professional & personal development (opportunities are endless; it’s up to you to grab them!)
- Uncapped Salary: Earn much more in a performance environment with attractive commision schemes
- Committed to Carro’s mission and values; looking for a company to contribute & grow in (not just work in)
- Passion for cars, serving & helping customers
- Experience in car sales & purchasing/ experience in automotive industry (highly advantageous, but we welcome those with other sales experience too)
- Very persuasive yet honest (our mission is to provide trustworthy alternatives, so integrity is a MUST)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer & number literacy
- Positive learning attitude, highly resilient to setbacks and changes; Things are always changing in a startup so you need to embrace change
- Excellent supportive team player (we work as and for a team; selfishness/ backstabbing are strictly prohibited)
- Able to commit to a 5.5 work week (for full-time role)
- Must already be legally allowed to work in Singapore (SG citizen/ PR)
- Must have a valid Singapore Class 3 Driving License