Omise is excited to launch its new crypto exchange and is looking to find the right people to help the exchange grow and succeed. GO.Exchange is looking for an exceptional software engineer focusing on crypto payments to help the company scale and add new tokens on a continuous basis. To do so, this hire will work closely with product, infrastructure, and security teams to integrate tokens safely and reliably.
What you will do
- Designing, building and maintaining low-latency, secure, and performant backend services to send and receive cryptocurrencies.
- Add new crypto assets to our platform and ensure correctness, safety and auditability of backend services to help our customers transfer assets safely.
What you have
- You’ve designed, built, scaled and maintained production services, and know how to compose a service oriented architecture
- You have experience with Blockchains (such as Bitcoin, Ethereum etc..)
- Experience with Blockchain daemons such as Bitcoind, Litecoind or Parity
- 4 years of experience in software engineering
- Understanding of blockchain industry
Nice to have
- You’ve worked with Elixir, Google Cloud, Kubernetes and Docker
- You’ve built financial, high reliability or security systems
Life at Omise
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At Omise, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal, “Payment for Everyone”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at Omise.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- A MacBook to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues