Xendit is an Indonesian fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across Indonesia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. We serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.
Our main focus is to build the most advanced payment rails for Indonesia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments in Indonesia simple, secure and easy for everyone. We currently serve local SMEs to some of Indonesia’s largest tech startups and also giant-sized businesses like Samsung. We process millions of transactions monthly, growing 25% month on month for the last 2 years. We are trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world, and are alumni of the prestigious YCombinator (S15).
We're looking for people that have a strong interest in continuously improving how they build great products. You have to be comfortable with being compared to Silicon Valley standards with exquisite attention to detail on a modern technology stack. This will push you beyond your comfort zone which means you'll learn a tonne and build some of the best products Southeast Asia has seen.
- Develop our payments products using node.js & mongoDB
- Improve our payment rails to ensure reliability and security
- Work with data team to provide insights into our customers’ behaviour
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
- Have at least 3 years of engineering experience and are an exceptional individual contributor
- You have technical depth in backend engineering, lean towards automation and care about clean-code
- You have worked in at least one startup
- You have personally built/contributed to something with high stakes
- You thrive on autonomy and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself
- Bonus points if you have worked in the payments industry before