Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform by redefining B2B commerce operations, connecting the global supply chain and making boring business software a thing of the past.
With our HQ in a converted shophouse in downtown Singapore, TradeGecko is fast becoming recognized as the face of Singapore technology and is one of the region’s coolest start-ups. We will surround you with the brightest, most capable and interesting of co-workers, and you will receive the hottest tools, a competitive package, access to a well-stocked pantry as well as the opportunity to develop in an organization that truly values personal and professional development.
We’re always being asked how we've got such quick traction in the market and the answer is simply because we hire great talent. Hiring relentlessly resourceful individuals, in order to complement our already talented Geckos, with even more talented Geckos, is a constant activity due to our fast growth.
Our Geckos come from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a wide variety of skills and are focused on our mission to enable Global Commerce and make our customers even more awesome.
Do you love to helping people? Are you always looking for ways to grow revenue while building business relationships? Do you have a track record of creating customer advocates and driving new business through referrals and expansion opportunities? Do you believe that there can be no business success without customer success? If you answered yes to these questions, then this may be just the role for you!
Role: We’re looking for a dynamic, highly personable, opportunity-driven, and resourceful Onboarding Customer Success Manager to join our awesome team in Toronto! You’ll be a key partner to our customers’ success, helping to get them up and running on our platform and transforming their businesses.
This is what you will be doing for our customers:
- Deliver a world class customer experience to our customers
- On board and partner with our customers, helping to ensure that they’re happily up and running on our platform
- Build strong relationships with our customers during the first 90-day period, anticipate their needs and help them use our product to make their businesses more effective and successful
- Guide and educate customers utilizing various self-help options and articles.
- Collaborate with the support team and other internal stakeholders to help customers resolve issues they are facing.
- Proactively reaching out to customers to inform, educate, cross-sell and upsell.
This is what you will be doing with the TradeGecko Team:
- Measure Customer Engagement by tracking how our customers are using the product and provide this information to our teams so that we can better serve our customers
- Measure Customer Satisfaction during the onboarding period by tracking their NPS scores
- Work closely with your customers to:
- Develop expansion opportunities within your cohort of accounts and through referrals.
- Develop and implement best practices for serving our customers that will reduce churn rates to an absolute minimum.
- You'll be a champion for the customer in internal discussions and help the engineers feature requests and bug fixes.
- Accurately documenting each customer’s journey with TradeGecko through defined workflows and processes.
This is what you are expected to achieve in your first 90 days:
- 30 days: Learn, be familiar with the TradeGecko, positioning, competition, and product suite. Internalize TradeGecko customer success stories and Customer Success systems and processes.
- 60 days: Begin to engage your portfolio of customers. Become fluent in their history, their goals with TradeGecko, and the TradeGecko team supporting them.
90 days: Be fully ramped and executing against your initial portfolio of customers. Take ownership of the engagement, retention, and growth of your customers.
What are we looking for:
- Outstanding command of the English Language - written and spoken. You will be able to articulate with superb customer communication skills, both over the phone and via email.
- Degree/Diploma holders in Mass Comm/Communications/IT/Computer Science or other related fields preferred.
- Min. 2- 3 years experience in a Customer Success, Project Management or Account Management role.
- Experience in working with SaaS Enterprise Applications
- Knowledge of Key SaaS Metrics (CAC, LTV, MRR, Churn etc.)
- Experience in working within SLA’s and in achieving tight KPI’s.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Highest degree of initiative, courtesy, and professionalism to build valuable client relationships that you will leverage to generate a positive feel in the market and contribute significantly to the revenue and company growth.
- Comfortable with Google Apps (Gmail, docs, calendars).
- Confident and proactive team player. You will also be self-motivated and able to think on your feet when dealing with customers.
- Resourceful, sharp, friendly, quick-thinking and empathetic should be some of the adjectives used to describe you.
- You are passionate about software and online apps.
- You are a proven collaborator and team player who can easily liaise with different levels and departments both externally with customers and within TradeGecko.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a multi-national, multi-talented group of marketers, salespeople, engineers, designers.
- You will be a part of a globally competitive Customer Success Team that uses the most modern tools and best practices.
- Competitive salary.
- Be in constant contact with smart and driven people who will take you to that next level.
- Opportunity to shine - we make decisions together and we grow together.
- Be part of a fast-growing company that nurtures the entrepreneurial nature and startup culture and always encourages everyone to be themselves and be creative.
If you think you have what it takes to be the next Gecko, apply now!