Job description & requirements
We are looking for a mature, proactive and enthusiastic Finance Intern to join our team and support the growth of our payment processing platform.
You will be in assisting Finance Manager. You will be exposed to the latest developments in the payments industry and have the chance to learn about new and emerging trends in financial technology.
- Daily monitoring and documentation of all transactions made by clients to and from our bank accounts.
- Process payments and disbursements to clients and suppliers.
- Detect and reconcile any financial discrepancies between our bank account and our internal system.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and reports for COO, CEO and external auditors.
- Maintain fixed asset records and depreciation process
- Maintain filing for accounting, finance and taxation data.
- Prepare budget & financial forecasts
- Recommend financial policies and decisions.
- Develop more efficient financial and accounting processes, and developing financial management mechanisms to minimize financial risk.
- Research, design and implement new internal compliance procedures based on the latest global standards of applicable financial regulation.
What you might need:
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Confident working independently on complex tasks.
- Proactive attitude to issue management and escalation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English.
- Enjoy working in an international team environment.
- A passion and knowledge of the payments industry and the latest developments in financial technology