MoneySmart helps you maximize your money by empowering you to make smarter financial decisions through our suite of useful tools and awesome content.
MoneySmart.sg is Singapore's #1 personal finance portal. We were voted the top 3 Startups Singaporeans want to work for in a recent CareerBuilder survey and are the top Fintech Startup in the list. http://www.hrmasia.com/content/revealed-top-start-ups-singaporeans-want-work
The company was founded in 2009 with the simple aim to help Singaporeans make better financial decisions.
With multiple banks and insurers pushing countless products out to consumers in the market today, navigating one's way through all the marketing and technical jargon while dodging the tactics of their overly pushy sales representatives simultaneously can be a major challenge, even for the experienced consumer.
By aggregating and consolidating product information to a single platform for comparison that's personalized to your unique consumer profile, we have put the power back into your hands. Whether it's your loan, insurance or credit card, we make information easy to understand and products easy to apply for - all in one place.
We are a market leader in Singapore and Indonesia and expanding fast into the region.
Your mission as a General Insurance Specialist at MoneySmart.sg is to provide our customers the very best service and impartial advice on general insurance products; and to grow and achieve revenue targets for the general insurance line of business.
In a nut shell
- To provide prompt, excellent and end to end customer service for our general insurance customers
seeking to purchase any personal general insurance product
who require assistance with claims
renewing their policies
general product inquiries
on all touch points for General Insurance
- To achieve monthly general insurance sales targets.
thinking of ways to maximize lead potential and to get more leads
highlighting when lead volumes are insufficient to meet targets in daily huddles
- To ensure that CRM and dashboard are updated daily with all relevant information.
- Knowledgeable of the general insurance market and its purchase, claims and renewal process
- Customer oriented
- Sales and service-driven
- Meticulous and organized
- Sharp mind and superior communication skills
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Be Humble
- Stay Hungry
- Do more with less
- Customer first
- Always pursue learning and growth
- Engage, Disagree and Commit
- Certificate in General Insurance (BCP, PGI, CGI)
- Health insurance certification (HI)
- Knowledge of CRM systems a plus