Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to analyse and curate the content to audiences which consume the various types of content published. This means actively steering the content organisation and having a strong voice for where the organisation is heading.
What are your benefits of working at MoneySmart:
- You get access to a well-established network in a startup ecosystem.
- You will gain in depth knowledge about how a financial technology business model operates which is one of the fastest growing startup industries in the world.
- You will work with an international, highly motivated and skilled team of top performers from US, Europe and Asia.
- You will help expand into other markets within South East Asia.
- Publish minor updates to content as required when opportunities are illustrated either through product updates or data deep dives
- Run reports in multiple systems (Google Analytics, analytics software)
- Analyze and interpret content data, including site visits, bounce rates, partner feedback, and key search terms, and use this knowledge to inform content roadmap
- Assist in the migration of content into a new CMS
- Conduct competitive analysis
- Use data to identify areas for improvement in taxonomy, copy, or design
- Plan and manage projects to ensure up-to-date and accurate support content
- Research issues surfaced from partner feedback and propose solutions
- Benchmark performance of support content articles and assist in developing action plan to address key areas of opportunity
- Minimum 3 years experience as a content analyst or equivalent within a digital media publisher
- Proficiency in data analysis and data-based decision-making
- Content editing/writing experience
- Project management experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to creatively design and solve meaningful business/technology problems
- Ability to influence product roadmaps
- Ability to handle ambiguity and change within a dynamic environment
- High level of business insight
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Keep it real - be your authentic self
- Be humble
- Stay hungry
- Take ownership and initiative
- Do more with less and be super productive
- Deliver great customer experiences that help them get the job done
- Always pursue learning and growth
- Engage, Disagree and Commit