MoneySmart helps you maximize your money by empowering you to make smarter financial decisions through our suite of useful tools and awesome content.
MoneySmart.sg is Singapore's #1 personal finance portal. We were voted the top 3 Startups Singaporeans want to work for in a recent CareerBuilder survey and are the top Fintech Startup in the list. http://www.hrmasia.com/content/revealed-top-start-ups-singaporeans-want-work
The company was founded in 2009 with the simple aim to help Singaporeans make better financial decisions.
With multiple banks and insurers pushing countless products out to consumers in the market today, navigating one's way through all the marketing and technical jargon while dodging the tactics of their overly pushy sales representatives simultaneously can be a major challenge, even for the experienced consumer.
By aggregating and consolidating product information to a single platform for comparison that's personalized to your unique consumer profile, we have put the power back into your hands. Whether it's your loan, insurance or credit card, we make information easy to understand and products easy to apply for - all in one place.
We are a market leader in Singapore and Indonesia and expanding fast into the region.
The mission of the Content Writer is to manifest the brand’s position, tone of voice and values through written content that entertains and activates with high value information. You will be creating content in multiple formats that is credible, engaging and opinion leading in the area of personal finance. The impact of this content will grow audience segments and community, while delivering search rankings and on site native traffic and conversions.
In a Nutshell
- Creating 8 to 10 pieces of content on a weekly basis with best practices employee
- Ideation and planning for content release on a daily/regular basis on all platforms that
- are defined for target audiences
- Supporting the Product and Design teams through copywriting
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience at a digital publication or agency
- In-depth knowledge of digital best practices for editorial production
- Understanding of writing with SEO best practices
- Ability to create written content with best practice adherence
- Strong language (English) and communications skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Be able to see other people's points of view and take on feedback
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Engage, disagree and commit
- Be humble
- Do more with less
- Always pursue learning and growth
- Stay hungry and take ownership