MoneySmart Group is South East Asia's leading personal financial portal helping consumers compare loans, insurance and credit cards. Moneysmart was founded in 2009 with the simple aim to help consumers make better financial decisions.
Through aggregating and consolidating product information to a single platform for comparison Moneysmart empowers consumers to make better financial decisions. We have put the power back into the consumers’ hands. Whether it is for loans, insurance, or credit cards, MoneySmart makes information easy to understand and products easy to apply for – all in one place.
On the back of a Series B funding in June 2017 and growing success, MoneySmart is now focused on expanding into additional markets, starting with Hong Kong.
Please check out our new role for Account Coordinator!
Your mission is to empower the commercial team to work efficiently by providing operational assistance and research support. As an Account Coordinator, you will be in charge of handling operational and logistical processes, which includes campaign monitoring and reporting, drafting agreements, sending invoices, purchasing of vouchers, updating website information regularly, and market research.
- Execute logistical requirements for campaigns:
- Assist Account Executives in onboarding media campaigns
- Drafting agreements
- Purchasing of vouchers
- Sending invoices
- Ensure product information and ratings are up to date, accurate, and standardized
- Work together with the Account Operations Manager to draw key insights from campaigns to create reports for clients
- Work closely with Account Operations Manager to ensure campaign goals are met
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to collect data and/or market research
- Review and improve on rating framework for financial products assessment
- Well organised
- Good communicator (listening, verbal, written)
- Analytical, data-driven, and curious
- Proactive problem solver
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply
- Coordination background (e.g. events)
- Worked in similar startups
- Experience working in media and/or with finance clients
- Build a positive team and family spirit
- Engage, disagree and commit
- Be humble
- Do more with less
- Always pursue learning and growth
- Stay hungry and take ownership
Want to know more about Moneysmart? Check us out at www.moneysmart.co for more information on our company, brands and current vacancies.