As a senior front end developer, you will be part of a closely knitted front end team which will be powering the websites of Funding Societies/Modalku. In short, you will have the opportunity to make changes that will directly impact the operation of the business across different functions in Funding Societies (Credit, Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, Business Development).
The role of a front end developer is to help our users achieve the things that they want to do seamlessly and have a deep understanding of the needs of the user. In addition for caring for the users, an eye for design, being able to learn new web capabilities and tools and accept feedbacks from your fellow team members. You are also able to bring constructive and actionable feedbacks that will grow the team.
You will have the autonomy in implementing new solution as long as it adds value to the business. We enjoy seeing people learn and grow by charting their own path supported by all the friendly, talented, colleagues around you. With this autonomy, essentially no one will be micromanaging you, the way we work might not be suitable for you. However, if you are humble, enjoy autonomy and passionate about our mission, this might be the life changing professional challenges that you are looking for.
Skills and Requirements
- Experience in responsive design and creating mobile first web application.
- Ability to code in vanilla JS.
- Deep expertise in architecting CSS framework.
- Experience in handcrafting production ready components to be used across all web products.
- Experience in web performance optimisation.
- Strong experience in unit testing and coverage.
- Experience in creating design system is a plus.
- Experience with one or more of the SPA development framework like BackboneJS, Angular 5/6, ReactJs experience is a plus.
- Build reusable components and libraries that can be reused across a wide range of web products.
- Build widgets that will be embedded across different websites.
- Constantly improve the performance of the web application.
- Build and maintain test frameworks.
- Architect our CSS framework from the ground up.
- Coach, mentor and develop our team.
- Build a scalable codebase that is able to cater to different business requirements across different regions.