OmiseGO, a subsidiary of Omise, is bringing to market a white-label mobile wallet platform that facilitates payment, loyalty and rewards, remittances and cross-wallet transactions. By enabling money to move in different ways, OmiseGO leverages blockchain technology to open up possibilities for new types of financial services for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
As a DevOps Engineer, you are a key member of the OmiseGO Wallet SDK team that helps OmiseGO fulfill our mission.
What you will do
- Implement, scale, and maintain infrastructure on GCP and Kubernetes
- Collaborate with developers and help deploy various applications: Elixir, Ruby, Golang.
- Implement tooling for automated deployments of the OmiseGO applications
- Ability to respond to emergencies off-work hours
- Google Cloud: Kubernetes, Networking, Security, SQL
- Experience with Kubernetes-related utilities (Docker, Helm, etc.)
- Scripting language (Ruby, Python, Shell, etc.)
- Ability to manage infrastructure for open source projects (Jenkins, Phabricator, Sentry, etc.)
We don't expect you to have all skills above, even if you have just a few please get in touch with us. We give you room for growth and learning, as well we will train you for the latest technologies as long as you are willing to learn.
Life at OmiseGO
If you like to do things a little different and don’t play by the book - then come a little closer.
At OmiseGO, we celebrate individualism and nourish a trust-based working culture. We give our employees the freedom to develop and we love to see our fellow Omisians grow with us.
We’re on a mission to achieve our goal to “Unbank the Banked”, and are working with some of the greatest minds in the business to achieve it. Growing with us means to get things done, think outside the box and excel in your profession. If this sounds like you, then get in touch today and take the first steps towards a life at OmiseGO.
What we offer
- Above market salary
- A nice and flexible work environment
- Flexible working hours
- A health care plan
- 3 days per week of remote work
- A MacBook Pro to work from coffee shops or beaches
- A friendly bunch of colleagues